Thursday, May 14, 2009

Laptop Wants To Travel


I recently got a request for a laptop bag for someone headed out of the country. She wanted a basic laptop sleeve that was small and lightweight enough to fit inside a custom tote I'd already made for her. She was also hoping I could add a detachable strap so the laptop could easily travel on its own. I was so happy with the outcome I decided to post a picture of it here. I don't currently have any others in stock, as I just kind of made this one up at the moment, but laptop sleeves (and everything else) are available by custom order via my Etsy store (or leave me a comment with your request).

1 comment:

  1. The laptop sleeve worked great for the trip. Thanks so much for making it look stylish and practical at the same time. It is also going to work great for my daily commuting needs as well.

    ReplyDelete