Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Green is the New Green


Sorry for that. Actually I feel angry inside every time I hear someone using that phrase, something is the new whatever. Like, 50 is the new 30? It doesn't even make sense. What was the old thirty? I mean, it was thirty, obviously, but what's thirty? Ar. See? Also, I'm 29, but I guess it doesn't matter because now thirty is nothing. So when my birthday rolls around, I'll just sigh and gaze towards the future that is new, and fifty.

Anyway. This friend is big and green with reflective buckles, and, apparently, afloat in a blue sky. The color from this one came mostly from Barnes and Noble Bookstore bags, also a few of those green-tinted produce bags. In memory of those items, you could use this to carry books around, like to school, for example, OR for carrying groceries home on your bicycle. Buy it here.

1 comment:

  1. now i can't stop laughing. Bekah is the new hilarious.

    ReplyDelete