Friday, November 14, 2008

New Tote Gets Rad




I've been spending all my time getting ready for Cache at the Casket (November 22-23, don't forget!), and I'm excited about my new work.  While the details of taking part in a show incite annoyance or panic--details, arr--it's been fun to work towards something, and I've amassed quite a collection of totes, messengers, laptop sleeves, and other riff raff that'll be available at the show.  

These are just a sampling of the tote designs.  Possibly my brain is preparing itself for the approaching season of the grey and the white, but I've really been drawn to strong colors and color combinations.  Especially for the straps, which I've lengthened, making the tote easier to reach into without taking from your shoulder.  

Please stay posted for more show previews (messengers!  zips! more!) coming at the beginning of the week.  And don't forget to visit me at Cache next weekend to see the full line of bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment