Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Toys are Fun.


The last week or so I've been getting ready for an indie craft show I decided to enter with a friend of mine. Decided exactly one month before the date of the show. Since I don't keep piles of awesome stuff I've made laying around, I have a lot of work to do. The show is the Holla-Day Bazaar in Traverse City, MI, and it looks like a good time. Plus, I'll be with friends, so all this work now will be worth it. I hope.

Since it's a Christmas event, and Christmas always makes me think of toys (TOYS!!), I'm making a few to go along with the bags, zips, and beer cozies I'll be showing. Making toys is vastly entertaining to my simple mind; I mostly sit at my sewing machine cackling. I'm hoping to have time for a preview photo shoot before I pack my bags for Michigan, but until then, you should look at these:




And then after that, you can also look at these.

No comments:

Post a Comment