Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Craft Show Wrap-Up, Plus Etsy...

No idea how many miles we logged this weekend, many of them through the mountainous snow drifts also known as Michigan's roads. But there's no denying we had a great time. It was fantastic to see friends and support the crafty side of Traverse City. Big thanks to everyone who made it happen and/or made it out there to see us.

I shared a table with Buckets of Moonbeams, featuring the talents of my friend Noel, who makes handknit and felted purses and bowls, as well as the most scandocious hot pepper jam ever.
Orange Handknit Purse by Buckets of Moonbeams

Also at the show was Noel's husband, Troy DeShano, illustration artist and graphic designer who does some of my favorite work (including my logo and business card design!).
"A Hard Rain's Gonna Fall" by Troy DeShano

Quality peoples and good times. I'm sorry if you missed it.

But now that I'm back home I have some good news if you weren't there...or if you were there and for some strange reason didn't leave with any R is R merch: I did not sell out. And this afternoon I listed a few of the unsold items in my Etsy shop. This is your chance: Go Shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment