Thursday, December 16, 2010

Etsy Discounts for Facebook Friends!

I wasn't sure if I was ready for Christmas yet, but last night we brought home the tree, and I got out my Sufjan Stevens Christmas album set, which around here is the official sign that I am in the Christmas spirit.

So now that that's out of the way, I'm ready to announce my Facebook Christmas Bonanza! I'm offering a 15% discount on items in my Etsy shop to all my Facebook fans. It's easy! Here's how to get in on the deal:

1. "Like" Recycling is Rad on Facebook, if you haven't already. Click the Facebook button on the left of the screen or go HERE. Yay! Now we're friends.

2. Shop my Etsy shop. Click the Etsy button on the left of the screen or go HERE. It looks like this:
3. When your cart is full of Recycling is Rad goodness, go to the checkout. You will have TWO payment options. Choose "other." Like this:

You'll still be able pay using either Paypal or a check, this just allows me to send you a discounted invoice without letting every single person on the internet get this deal. Because then it just wouldn't be special, would it facebook friend?

4. Spread the word.

Yay saving money and Christmas and recycling!

No comments:

Post a Comment