Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Sydelle Wristlet

Just wanted to share this super quick!  It was bright spot in my week when I got an email from a woman who currently owns one of my wristlets.  Her not-yet-two-year-old daughter apparently loves to carry it around, and this smart lady thought if she could give her daughter a kid-size wristlet, she'd get her own purse back.  Even though I'm in the middle of a project involving tiny toy creatures, making a kid version of something as grown up as a wristlet sounded like a lot of fun.  So I took a quick break, and here's what happened:

Sydelle Wristlet

Wristlet with sunglasses for reference...it's roughly 2/3 the size of a standard wristlet.

I hope Sydelle loves her new purse, and I can't really imagine anything cuter than a two-year-old with her own wristlet.

1 comment:

  1. Very sweet - in the cute way, not the "cool" way. But that too, actually. 2yr old's rule.

    ReplyDelete