Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Yoga Tote to Hit Spokane 5.20.2011

A couple weeks ago Deanna Davis (the famed, of Applied Insight and the Womanhood Weekend happening in Spokane next month) contacted me about a custom yoga tote.  I thought her ideas about the bag were brilliant, so the design process was pretty straightforward.  Just a translation of her list of must-haves into fabric features.  This one is Deanna's of course, but the bag turned out kind of stellar (my humble opinion), so I'm definitely cranking out a few more of these to bring to Spokane with me, and will be accepting orders effective immediately....and maybe even a give-away, who knows?

Yoga Tote

Yoga mat straps!

Front and back pockets for books and magazines

Water bottle pocket is extra roomy for large bottles

No comments:

Post a Comment