Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Planters at the New City School Silent Auction


My boys go to the greatest school ever. All the teachers know my kids by name, not just their individual teachers, and I'm pretty sure the kindergarten teacher is secretly a saint. I'm sure there are lots of awesome schools in the world, but this one is our awesome school, and I want to support it however I can. So this year for the annual silent auction fundraiser, R is R donated a few bags, and these herb planters.

The planters are just the right size for your kitchen counter, and these ones have stevia, fernleaf dill, and lavender growing in them. Stop by New City School in northeast Minneapolis on Saturday to bid on these and lots of other items during their silent auction event. (There will be food!)

New City School Silent Auction
May 1, 2010, 6:30pm
New City Center
229 13th Ave NE, Mpls
Admission $5 (There will be food!)

No comments:

Post a Comment